Frame Rate Conversion Demo
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/yuvsof5/public_html/wp-content/plugins/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons/really-simple-facebook-twitter-share-buttons.php on line 538
This demo corresponds to an earlier version of FRC with inferior quality than the latest version. Please contact us to get the new evaluation console application under an NDA.
Frame Rate Conversion Demo demonstrates quality and functionality of YUV FRC technology in temporal video interpolation. The program can increase video frame rate by a user-defined interpolation factor, synthesizing one or several intermediate frames between each two frames of an original sequence. Hiqh-quality and high-speed modes are possible. The former is recommended by default, the latter may be appropriate for fast processing of mainly static videos, like video conference streams.
To simplify objective comparisons, the program can decimate an original sequence before processing, eliminating each nth frame, so during the conversion reconstructed versions of known original frames are generated.
Limitations of the demo:
- video may be of 720×576 resolution or below
- a trasparent logo is added if the original resolution is greater than 352×288
Some features and capabilities of YUV FRC are not included in this Demo:
- maximum quality features
- interlaced video support
This demo program works with uncompressed AVI files in RGB24 color space. Also it may open some typical compressed videos, but with NO WARRANTY. The interpolation factor should be integer.
The demo is FREE for non-commercial use. Please read the user license.
- Open an original video sequence using File->Openmenu command or Ctrl+O short-cut.
- Open the configuration dialog using Edit->Algorithm Settingsmenu item or Ctrl+F short-cut.
- Specify an integer interpolation factor (e.g., enter 3 to increase number of frames 3 times). Select one of the two available presets, trading between speed and quality.
- If necessary, enable decimation.
- Close the configuration dialog and save a converted video using Edit->Process Videomenu item, F7 short-cut or Run button.
Latest version: download Frame Rate Conversion Demo 1.0
The program is FREE for non-commercial use. Please read the user license.
Feedback and Contact Information
If you have any comments or suggestions, or if you would like to report a bug or acquire a commercial license, please contact us.