Super Resolution Demo
Super Resolution Demo shows performance of YUV Super Resolution technology in high quality video upscaling. The program can increase resolution using one of modes specified by a user, trading between quality and speed. The best quality results are obtained when doing 2 times upscaling of uncompressed or slightly compressed (smoothed) videos.
|Original frame 222 from “Flower” sequence, QCIF (176×144)|
|Bicubic resampling, 2 times||YUV Super Resolution, 2 times|
Limitations of the demo:
- video may be of 704×576 resolution or below
- a trasparent logo is added if the original resolution is greater than 352×288
Some features and capabilities of YUV Super Resolution are not included in Demo:
- one-pass high quality mode
- maximum quality features
This demo program works with uncompressed AVI files in RGB24 color space. Also it may open some typical compressed videos, but with NO WARRANTY.
The demo is FREE for non-commercial use. Please read the user license.
- Open an original video sequence using File->Open menu command or Ctrl+O short-cut.
- Open the configuration dialog using Edit->Algorithm Settings menu item or Ctrl+F short-cut.
- Select one of the three available presets, trading between speed and quality.
- If necessary, specify an arbitrary target resolution, but please note that quality is maximized when upscaling just twice. Both width and height should be even.
- Close the configuration dialog and save a Super Resolution video using Edit->Process Videomenu item, F7 short-cut or Run button.
Latest version: download Super Resolution Demo 1.35
The program is FREE for non-commercial use. Please read the user license.
Feedback and Contact Information
If you have any comments or suggestions, or if you would like to report a bug or acquire a commercial license, please contact us.